ATV Torture Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· THE ENFORCER
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I couldn't resist posting these tricks. :headbang: I'm generally not a sports quad fan, but man, these really caught my eye. I can't believe I haven't heard anything about them till now? :banging:

Here ya go peeps. Just in case you were in a sheltered cave for the last several months and haven't seen these, feast your eyes (and your wild side) on these beautifully crafted fuel burning art. :icon_thumleft:

Pictured here is the Raptor 700 SE's and the YFZ450 SE's. Enjoy.

Attachments

· THE ENFORCER
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like the orange, even though it reminds me of a KTM, and the Red 700 is def trick too. Don't forget that Yamaha also pushed the 700 Rhino out this year and is available in several different SE versions. And from what I've read, they improved a lot on the suspension, weight, vibration, safety,as well as power.

Now all Yamaha needs to do is put one of those sled V-Twins on a quad frame and smoke the other guys in that department too.

Attachments

· Premium Member
155 Posts
SARGE said:
I really like the orange, even though it reminds me of a KTM, and the Red 700 is def trick too. Don't forget that Yamaha also pushed the 700 Rhino out this year and is available in several different SE versions. And from what I've read, they improved a lot on the suspension, weight, vibration, safety,as well as power.

Now all Yamaha needs to do is put one of those sled V-Twins on a quad frame and smoke the other guys in that department too
Or they could use the four stroke triple from thier sleds. It's not too heavy and puts out 120HP.
formguy

· THE ENFORCER
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bandit said:
I hope they dont put V twins in quads till i get my grizz paid down, cause i will trade it in and but upside down on loan...lol
formguy said:
Or they could use the four stroke triple from thier sleds. It's not too heavy and puts out 120HP.
formguy
Either one would be great...Grizz is paid for, I'd have to convience my wife to lemme do it though. :boxing1:

· Premium Member
537 Posts
The Raptor SE 2 is really hot. i want one so bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.