ATV Torture Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you're all out riding. The forum has slowed to a crawl. We were ripping around at good pace just a few weeks back. I'm guessing it's riding, yardwork, summer vacations, etc. But when you get a moment, step back in and post up about some of your favorite ATV related stuff! :cheer:

· The Boss
4,037 Posts
Well I spent the better part of the day playing on my Grizzly. I installed one of these, and installed one of these.

For those who are interested in a Warn 3000 pound winch...It does not fit in the Grizzly 700. Unless you use some force and a 3 pound hammer :BangHead:. I must say the wireless remote it the only way to go. It will work 30 yards away :headbang:.

So I have decided to get a 2R setup to be able to remove the entire system when not in use. I will be sure to keep you guys updated.

As far as the Tiger Tail, it is a neat concept. I especially like the mounting setup. I am going to try and post some pictures later this evening or in the morning.

Then I installed a Big Gun exhaust. Nice system, quiet and feels like it give a little more low end grunt that others. db meter read close 81 db at the riders ear level. I am going to get images of this setup as well.

Now I sit smoking a Drew Estate Java and reminiscing about the days accomplishments. :beer"

· THE ENFORCER
2,036 Posts
Man I can't even begin to tell you about the way my days go. Especially yesterday. I spent all morning (literally) constructing a box out of cardboard that I got off a tractor trailer to put my plastics in. Finally got it done, put it on the truck, took off to the shipping terminal, forgot to strap the box down, lost the box (with plastics) into the road. Luckily no one was riding my arse. I did a fast donut (literally) and got back to the scene and the box was still 100% intact. :headbang: I again loaded the gynormas box, this time by myself, and strapped it down. I proceeded to the shipping terminal where they gave me some plastic wrap to finish my box up.

It doesn't sound that bad, but man, it really had me drained by 3pm. The box ended up measuring 55"x50"x44". I should have taken a picture of this thing, but I was SO done with it! Then it was time to swing my daughter in the backyard, mow the yard, and fix super on the grill.

:dontknow:

· Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GRIZZLYWIZARD said:
Now I sit smoking a Drew Estate Java and reminiscing about the days accomplishments. :beer"
Nice choice! I just smoked my last one of those about a week ago. Great minds think alike! :eek:ccasion14:

You guys had better days than me!

I worked 7:30-4 at job #1.

Home around 4:30, vac'd the dog hair out of my truck out because I had to pick up a client. But...I did wear my new AXO boots to try and break them in while doing that (What a sight!) :laughing7:

Picked up clients and took that to a showing from 6:30 til almost 8pm.

Home to eat some dinner and pay bills. Good news...the final payment on the Grizzly has been made. As of 6/19, I will own it free and clear. Just in time for ATV Trip to Maine that weekend. :headbang:

· Premium Member
537 Posts
Well i have been busy finishing school, mowing lawns ($$), and finally i have been umpiring young kids bball and sball games for some extra $$.....also i have been fiddling with my grizz......seems as tho i have messed up the rear diff now. It wont hold oil for a million bucks. Maybe i have been doin a bit too much Travis Pastrana style jumping?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.