Ok 75% of my riding is done on a dirt road that is very smooth. I need a tire with good handling for high speeds. I usually am going prolly an average of 35-45MPH. The other 25% of my riding is up a rough trail to the top of a mountain......with a few good mud holes.......i also ride in the winter with about 2-3 feet of snow. What would you suggest for a tire? I have been using stock tires and have survived in the mud so far. But a better tire i am thinking will handle better at high speed which is what i am riding at 75% of the time
big horns sound like a better tire then the terras because the terras sound like they are made of playdough or somethin. They sound like if u go over a stick u got a 90% chance of getting a flat. Big horns are my choice then.