ATV Torture Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
THE ENFORCER
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Folks. I'm in a spot. Never in my life have I been unable to fill the request for a Christmas list, but this year, I simply can not find anything I want to tell my wife to get me for Christmas. I don't know whether its the fact I'm just glad to be here or whether I've just grown "past" that? So I thought I'd see what was on everyone else's Christmas list and maybe I'll get the vision for that perfect gift. (Be serious here, this isn't a "if I won the lottery what would I want thread" it's a realistic blue collar what did you ask for thread.) So maybe ya'll can help a brother out and get his wife off his back by giving him some ideas for a gift?

:violent1:

·
Registered
556 Posts
I asked for a clevis and a mount that lets me attach the clevis to the rear bumper receiver hitch of my Jeep. Pretty boring, but thats all I asked for.

3TV

·
Registered
103 Posts
I asked for a new vanity plate for my new dodge, and for my wife to go on the new year's day ride with me. It wasn't much but we were focusing more on the kids, and she is still turning me down on the ride so I guess I will be going solo!

·
THE ENFORCER
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well thanks for the input folks. 3TV, that is not a boring idea at all. Both ideas where kind of what I was thinking. I too want Christmas to be more about the little one, but if I don't ask for something, I'll end up with something...know what I mean. A receiver hitch for the outty may go on the list. Maybe...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts