ATV Torture Forums banner

UPCOMING PRODUCT REVIEW: Vericom Computers VC3000PC Vehicle Dynamometer

797 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  1Bad1000Xxc 
#1 ·
We will be reviewing this product and then using it on upcoming aftermarket performance product reviews to provide you real-world before and after data in a graphical format.

Click here to read the details of the VC3000PC On Board Vehicle Dynamometer / performance meter manufactured by Vericom Computers and see what it will enable us to provide for you.

Because this performance meter is intended to either be implemented as a dash mount or windshield mount, we fabbed up a mounting plate for our Grizzly 700. This will enable us to securely suction cup the Vericom to our quad for testing.

See less See more
#5 ·
Well, got the Vericom fully functioning tonight so that it reads RPMs. Now I can work on testing it by tuning in the Velocity VDI this weekend for all my mods.

GW will have his VDI tomorrow (Saturday), so he can play with it as well on a stocker.

I'm tellin ya guys, the Vericom has amazing functions and the VDI is more than you can anticipate from it's capabilities.

It shall be a fun weekend!!

Buster

#6 ·
Here's a graph that came out of the Vericom VC3000 from my first run with the Veolicty Devices VDI. It's still not completely tuned, but getting there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.