ATV Torture Forums banner

RevArc ATV Ramp Review

10K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  martinbrown6545 
#1 ·

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="34%">

</td> <td width="66%"> <style> <!-- p.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; margin-left:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-top:0in} --> </style> Having very little to no experience with ATV ramps and looking for a way to be able to haul an ATV in the back of my truck and possibly even give me the chance to carry an additional ATV on a trailer, I found it necessary to begin investigating ATV ramps.

The ramp that first caught my eye was manufactured by a well known company. Bosski, who also specializes in manufacturing high end ATV trailers. Bosski is well known as a leader in innovative products for the ATV enthusiast.

The RevArc ramp is engineered to provide a 1300 pound weight rating to make sure that it will hold even the heaviest of ATV’s. To me safety is always top priority which leads to another great thing about the RevArc. It has a very nice wide track to give you the utmost confidence during the load and unload process. The total section width where your tires travel on is 18” per side; almost double the size of many other ramps. Couple that feature, along with the fact that the RevArc incorporates oversized tail gate grips and you will be sure to have a worry free way to load and unload your machine. Another great thing I liked about the RevArc is the fact that it folds up to 18”, and easily fits under your ATV during travel.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="74%">
The over sized gate grips, adjustable strap to fasten to the vehicle and the special center core all combine to form a Tri Loc Technology. This allows the maximum stability while still providing a system that is easy to deploy.

During the review process I was completely impressed with every thing about theRevArc setup. However, this was my first personal experience with ATV ramps; I have always been a trailer guy. I did not believe that I could give a completely unbiased review of this system without doing some additional research of what else is available on the market.

I had my sights on several models. For the sake of being fair I won’t mention any manufacturers names, only the style.
</td> <td width="26%">

The over sized gate grips make the RevArc ATV ramp the safest we have found.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="24%">

Safety and Convenience set the
RevArc apart from all others we have
tested.
</td> <td width="76%">

I tried the straight Tri Fold ramps, the arched individual ramps and the dreaded 2X12 wooden board ramp adaptor. (this was absolutely a nightmare to use). While all of these ramps functioned and accomplished what they were intended to do, I found that there could be vast improvements to all of them. Except the wooden ramps; they would be better simply burned.

The RevArc ATV ramp performed exceptionally well when compared to other ramps tested. The quality of the entire setup is top notch. It is also extremely easy to open, position, and secure to the trucks tail gate. RevArc manufactures two ramp models, a 72" model and a 90" model. I tested the 90” model and found that the arched angle is perfect for use in some of the tallest of vehicles. And it is just short enough to fit in most truck beds. The lateral ramp bars provide the user with excellent traction; even on the muddiest of tires.

Gallery

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="33%"> </td> <td align="center" width="33%"> </td> <td align="center" width="34%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="33%">The arched design makes loading simple and easy.</td> <td align="center" width="33%">Heavy duty construction can be found throughout the RevArc ramp.</td> <td align="center" width="34%">Convenient storage even in the shortest truck beds.</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Extra-wide for safe and stable loading.

Final Thoughts

TheRevArc has definitely changed my thoughts about ATV truck ramps. I find myself transporting my ATV more in my truck these days than ever and I know that it’s because I feel 100% more confident with theRevArc ramps that anyone else’s setups. In fact when someone goes riding with me and I know they are transporting their ATV’s in their truck, I will bring my ramps along so they can use them. This way I can ensure that we have a safe day before we hit the trail and after we return to load up.

Pros
Wide and stable loading
Heavy duty welds ensure years of use
Arched, making it extremely safe and easy to load.
Stores easily under the loaded ATV for transport.

Cons
Could not determine any defect in the product.

RevArc's are available in 72" length for $199. The 90" sells for $239.00. Bosski is setting up dealers now, and there may be one near you.

<table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td rowspan="2" valign="top" width="40">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">

5015 Aviation Way
Caldwell, ID 83605
E-mail: sales@revarc.com
208-455-8433

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
I'd like to replace my homemade ones for my flatbed, just wish I could find some ready made, lite weight aluminum ramps that were 10 foot long & didn't cost an arm & a leg .... :eek:

Those are some nice looking ones for anyone with a truck with a regular bed.

Later ...
:seesaw:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.