ATV Torture Forums banner

Quad Works Gripper ATV Seat Cover Review

7K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  GRIZZLYWIZARD 
#1 ·
<title>HTML clipboard</title>Quad Works Gripper ATV Seat Cover Review

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber1" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="67%"> We are happy to report that we just got the new Quad Works, Black, Gripper seat cover installed on two of our test quads. One is on an 06' 660 Yamaha Grizzly and the other is on an 07' 450 Polaris Sportsman.
</td> <td width="33%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Installation

Install was easy and would only have been easier had it been warmer outside and daylight. According to the instructions, it needs to be placed in the sun or a warm place for approximately 15 minutes prior to installing to allow it ample time to warm up, thus making it more workable. Since it was cold and dark outside, we had to improvise with the needed for heat for pliability and just use a good ol' hair dryer. The total installation time from start to finish was about an hour. Had we had a warm day or even just sunshine in the least, the time required would have been reduced we're sure.

Conclusion

Overall, the Quad Works Gripper Seat Cover looks clean and very well made. Our initial impression is that the stitching appears durable and super strong. I stretched for all I had and not one stitch failure. I can't wait to put in some serious seat time on these babies and see if they hold up as well as they seem like they will.
Check out their wide range of seat covers in colors and textures http://quadworks.com/

Contact Info

Pacific Powersports Inc
38340-F Innovation Ct. Suite 609
Murrieta CA 92563
Phone: 951.698.7878

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.