ATV Torture Forums banner

PU-Products ROK™ Straps Review

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Gunny 
#1 ·
<title>HTML clipboard</title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0"><meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="left">PU-Products ROK™ Straps Review

</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left">
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table align="center" border="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber1" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="69%"> Most of us have used bungee cords at one time or another on our ATV’s and in my opinion, an ATV wouldn’t be complete without a couple of them strapped on the rack for good measure. They’re as good as duct tape if you ask me….hmmm, maybe that’s why no one usually seeks my opinion? Needless to say, you can put down the duct tape because there’s a whole new strap system available on the market today. This system is sure to hold all kinds of cargo down on the racks of your ride.

PU-Products LLC was gracious enough to send us a few samples of their revolutionary new ROK™ Straps. These take bungee straps to a whole new level. Personally, I think it’s safe to call them the “ultimate” bungee.

</td> <td width="31%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber2" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="31%">
</td> <td width="69%"> ROK Straps first inspection

The ROK™ Strap is an elastic cargo strap composed of 100% natural rubber. Using 100% natural rubber means this product will resist tearing and maintain its elasticity for years to come. The exterior consists of a polyester braiding that provides superior wear and UV resistance. Each strap comes with a rugged buckle that is double stitched to ensure durability for extended outdoor use. These buckles are also UV, shatter and crack resistant. An adjuster buckle joins both portions of the strap together and allows for easy adjustment of strap length. Each end of the strap is fitted with a specially shaped, plastic coated steel hook. The plastic coatings on these hooks protect anchor points against scratching and abrasions. Superior design qualities ensure the highest levels of safety, strength, ease of use and longevity. Shipping from PU-Products
was extremely fast and packaging was top notch!
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> ROK Straps key features:

• Permanent connection
    - Specially shaped hooks and the ability to separate the strap into two halves allows each half to be permanently connected to anchoring points
  • Best Hooks
    - Double Shank Steel for extra strength and hold
    - Plastic coated for scratch protection
    - Rounded ends to minimize risk of eye damage
  • Strongest, Most Durable Rubber
    - A solid core of 100% natural rubber provides superior strength, tear resistance and resistance to deterioration.
  • Best Braiding
    - Tight-knit polyester for superior wear resistance
  • Best Cargo Protection
    - Flat Surface avoids excess pressure-marking on cargo
  • All Rot-Resistant Materials
    - Superb durability under the widest range of climactic conditions
  • Easy to use
    - Can be adjusted before or after attaching cargo
    - Both ends can be permanently attached to anchoring points - just
    snap the buckles together and tighten!
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber3" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="69%">ROK Straps Complete Funtionality
We used the ROK™ straps primarily for strapping fuel packs, clothing and various gear to the racks of our ATV’s. What I liked best about the ROK™ straps was the fact that they are completely adjustable and probably the safest bungee cord system one could use. We found the ROK™ All Purpose Adjustable model to be the one best suited for our needs the majority of the time. I would recommend looking at all of the models available from PU-Products in the event you need a strap for a specific application.
</td> <td width="31%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber4" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="31%">
</td> <td width="69%"> To deploy the ROK™ Strap into use, simply place the gear where you want it strapped down and anchor both ends of the strap. Next, connect the buckle together and pull the buckle strap until the desired tension is achieved. To unhook the ROK™ Strap, simply squeeze the sides of buckle and disconnect it. ROK™ Straps really are the next best thing to using a ratchet strap to hold down your gear, only better!
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber5" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="78%"> ROC Straps Conclusion

Not only will ROK™ Straps get used on my ATV, but they are going to accompany me on my next motorcycle trip as well. ATVTORTURE gives the ROK™ Strap the “Tortured” stamp of approval. We highly recommend this innovative product for all those looking for peace of mind when securing equipment to their ATV’s or motorcycles. Not only does ROK™ make a great product for the ATV enthusiast but They offer a ROK™ dog leash as well.
For more information or to purchase the ROK™ Strap give PU-Products a call. The customer service at PU-Products is top notch and they carry a lot more off-road accessories for your truck, ATV and UTV. ATVTORTURE is happy to endorse the ROK™ Strap as well as PU-Products for their great service.

</td> <td width="22%">
Not only will ROK™ Straps get used on my ATV, but they are going to accompany me on my next motorcycle trip as well. ATVTORTURE gives the ROK™ Strap the “Tortured” stamp of approval. We highly recommend this innovative product for all those looking for peace of mind when securing equipment to their ATV’s or motorcycles. Not only does ROK™ make a great product for the ATV enthusiast but They offer a ROK™ dog leash as well.
For more information or to purchase the ROK™ Strap give PU-Products a call. The customer service at PU-Products is top notch and they carry a lot more off-road accessories for your truck, ATV and UTV. ATVTORTURE is happy to endorse the ROK™ Strap as well as PU-Products for their great service.
Pros

• Highly durable
  • Extremely safe for the user as well as the users equipment.
  • Very efficient system that allows the user to apply just the right amount of tension.

Cons

• Hunters may find some of the flashy colors un-suitable

PU-PRODUCTS, LLC,
(619) 334-1913
204 GREENFIELD DR. SUITE G
EL CAJON, CALIFORNIA 92020

See less See more
#2 ·
I have a strap, which looks just like this one, that I got from PowerMadd, called, "The Adjustable Bunjie Strap" .... as you mentioned in your review, these are great straps, becasue they are "Adjustable" ... everybody should carry one ... :beer"

Great write-up .... Thanks ....

Later ...
:seesaw:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.