ATV Torture Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my 2009 Kawasaki Teryx 750 and it was working fine but the lock if my ATV just start to develop a problem. Actually the lock of my ATV has been jammed when i insert the key it won't turn into it. I have treid oiling to the lock but still the problem is same. now i needs the help of locksmith if anyone is familiar plzz suggest me from here...looking forward for your reply...

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have my 2009 Kawasaki Teryx 750 and it was working fine but the lock if my ATV just start to develop a problem. Actually the lock of my ATV has been jammed when i insert the key it won't turn into it. I have treid oiling to the lock but still the problem is same. now i needs the help of locksmith if anyone is familiar plzz suggest me from here...looking forward for your reply...
Take the lock cylinder out and just replace it. You might need proof that the machine is yours before the dealer will sell you another one.

Or do like I did with one of my old hondas. I just made the key into a switch so I didn't need a key to start it since I lost the keys when I moved from Iowa to PA back in 2008. Placed the run switch under the seat and it already had a start button on the handlebar so that worked perfectly to get me going again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Needs the locksmith for the jammed lock

Take the lock cylinder out and just replace it. You might need proof that the machine is yours before the dealer will sell you another one.

Or do like I did with one of my old hondas. I just made the key into a switch so I didn't need a key to start it since I lost the keys when I moved from Iowa to PA back in 2008. Placed the run switch under the seat and it already had a start button on the handlebar so that worked perfectly to get me going again.
You should have the advice of the locksmith as they will tell you how to start it without the key.

·
Registered
2 Posts

You should have the advice of the locksmith as they will tell you how to start it without the key.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Well....i think you don't need to call a Locksmith if your lock is jammed...just put some car oil into the lock and it will automatically insert the key into it. I have tried this method once and it worked.

·
Registered
1 Posts

A new lock is going to be cheper than a Locksmith...0:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can look in a phone book or online to find a lock smith in your area. You can also use websites designed to match you with a locksmith in your area.You can call Locksmith New Rochelle for repair jammed lock and make it work properly.Their locksmiths are fully trained and give their best services to the needed person.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts