ATV Torture Forums banner

Mothers Power Cone Review

5K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  GRIZZLYWIZARD 
#1 ·
I have bee looking at the Mother’s “Power” ball products for a few years. I have always wondered how they worked. Only thing, I never had a huge reason for needing one.
<o></o>
Recently while I was at an automotive store I notice a new Mother’s product on the market. The Mothers PowerCone is a cone shaped foam polisher that attaches to any electrical power drill.
<o></o>
Here is what the manufacturer has to say about the Mothers PowerCone.
<o></o>
“PowerCone® expands Mothers® PowerBall® line to offer the widest range of polishing possibilities. It makes quick work of any uncoated, polishable metal finish, no matter how intricate the design. Its ingenious conical shape provides an infinite range of sizes — ideal for getting into tight, difficult-to-reach areas. And the PowerCone's® long tapered side is perfect for polishing broad, curved surfaces. Combined with Mothers® metal polish, the PowerCone® gives you a deep, mirror-like shine in less time.”
<o></o>
I started using the PoweCone on my aluminum nerf bars and aluminum IMS bumper on my KFX-700. The PoweCone made quick work of bringing the dull parts to a showroom shine.
<o></o>
If you have large or small metal items that need polishing I highly recommend the Mothers PowerCone to get the job done.
<o></o>
http://www.mothers.com<o></o>

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.