ATV Torture Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, im new here and just wanted to tell anyone who rides a atv not to waste their money going to highland park in Cedar town Ga.This could be a good place to ride but not for atvs ,they favor dirt bikes.I got thrown out last yr for riding the mx track but was told after i was ask to leave "we are building a huge atv track that will open next summer"awesome right? wrong.The track was built so we went back (cost 100.00 for 4 of us to ride), i go over to the track and there it was a sign NO ATVS ALLOWED!.So we go to the old track to ride it and it was not rideable actually it was flat out dangerous with the 2 ft gullys washed across in several different places and keep in mind we havent had rain in almost 2 mo! If atvs cant ride here and cant ride there then why do we pay the same amount to ride?,i went to ride that track so i waited until right before we was leaving and i rode it and sure enough got thrown out again,oh almost forgot my exahust was to loud also.From now on i ill go to duram town they treat everybody the same there.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts