ATV Torture Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...I'm still on the hunt for a quad. I missed out on an 03 Rincon for $2200, I missed out on an 04 Grizzly for $2800. That being said, they are machines that needed work, weren't perfect. The Rincon a little more rough than the Grizz.

Well then this deal falls on my lap. Not a "sporting" utility at all. But it's a 2005 Polaris Sportsman 700. 1000miles. Brand new big horns (my favorite tire). Warn winch, 60" glacier plow, extra set of ITP 27" XTR's. Pure polaris aftermarket exhaust, cargo box, brand new 5x8 trailer. has maybe 5 miles on it, heated grips, etc. $3500. I know the owner. Took it for a ride today. Runs real strong. Needs a little tlc. Less so than the other bikes. Engine runs strong.

It may not be exactly what I want...but it gets me back in the saddle and it's in my budget.

·
THE ENFORCER
2,037 Posts
Well...I'm still on the hunt for a quad. I missed out on an 03 Rincon for $2200, I missed out on an 04 Grizzly for $2800. That being said, they are machines that needed work, weren't perfect. The Rincon a little more rough than the Grizz.

Well then this deal falls on my lap. Not a "sporting" utility at all. But it's a 2005 Polaris Sportsman 700. 1000miles. Brand new big horns (my favorite tire). Warn winch, 60" glacier plow, extra set of ITP 27" XTR's. Pure polaris aftermarket exhaust, cargo box, brand new 5x8 trailer. has maybe 5 miles on it, heated grips, etc. $3500. I know the owner. Took it for a ride today. Runs real strong. Needs a little tlc. Less so than the other bikes. Engine runs strong.

It may not be exactly what I want...but it gets me back in the saddle and it's in my budget.
Well after reading the title of this thread, I have to say I'm glad it's about a quad. That is an awesome deal, you'd better jump on that one my friend. Who cares if it isn't the newest, most powerful thing out there. It's still a big bore and lots of extras make it really useful. Keep us in the loop.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMAO...i didn't even think of that when typing the title of the thread.

I agree...the important thing is that I'll be back on the trails.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts