New Polaris RZR Lineup On it's Way - The RZR 1100? - ATV Torture Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
The Boss

New Polaris RZR Lineup On it's Way - The RZR 1100?

New Polaris RZR Lineup On it's Way

Recently Polaris introduced their 2011 Polaris ATV and UTV vehicles. While there were very few minor changes in any of the new lineups, they did change some of the styling of the Polaris Ranger RZR.

But as I discovered a few days ago, Polaris Industries has been holding out on us with a complete new class of side by sides.

While the clock ticks (literally) on when the new lineup will be revealed, much speculation has already been talked about all over the internet. Rumor has it, that Polaris is releasing a new machine with a 1100 displacement power plant. This stands to reason as to give the Can Am Commander some competition.

The new SxS class is due to be revealed on 1-11-11 (Notice the Date, 1111 CC maybe?)

Let the Big Bore UTV wars begin!

For more info on Polaris Industries visit: Official Global Website For Polaris ATVs, RANGER Vehicles, Snowmobiles, & Victory Motorcycles

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Polaris_ORV_2111.jpg (21.2 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 01:20 PM
THE ENFORCER

I couldn't be more stoked! I'm very interested to see what they bring out. And unlike BRP, they've given a hard time to look forward to. No mysterious waiting games.

Defenitely setting a reminder on my phone to check em out on 1-11-11.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-22-2010, 05:53 PM
Points: 2,139, Level: 27 Points: 2,139, Level: 27 Points: 2,139, Level: 27
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wow. This will be sick if they come out with an 1100 UTV. Guess we will have to wait and see!

2011 Sportsman 850 XP EPS Touring
2007 Honda Recon
2009 Dodge Ram

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 07:11 PM
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I'm ready too. The Polaris ad on television said that at the stroke of midnight tonight it will be announced online. I would hate to sell my 2010 orange madness S, but if its got a much bigger engine, I'm going to sell and get a new one.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 10:42 AM

Well...very intersting overall. the height, suspension travel, suspension design etc. But this too me is a very limited machine. This is definitely built for racing and desert running. Maybe 3TV will give it a shot?

I know up here in the northeast, lifted 50" wide stock Rzr will remain the most popular.