ATV Torture Forums banner

kymco uxv 500 LE

Tags
500 kymco uxv
25K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  luthernil 
#1 ·
thinking about buying uxv 500 LE. Would any feedback.

#4 ·
I don't personally know much about Kymco, but I agree with Grizzly, everything I have read about their machines have not been too bad. I would recommend you to look at every machine in that category and make a "good, bad" list and see which one comes out on top.

Good Luck!

#5 ·
If that thing is what i think it is i would not dare buy one. We went riding last week with a guy who had just bought one i mean brand new, first time out was with us last weekend. We could not go half a mile without that thing over heating not to mintion when we looked in the radiator, friggin oil was coming out of the cap hole when we opened it. Now i am no mechanic but i know oil does not come out of the radiator. Just some advice, if that is the kinda product that i was looking to buy then saw that i would not have to think anymore about it i would bite the bullet and spend a little extra and get the real deal. He has since returned it and i dont know what his plans are from here.

#6 ·
Cadman09;sounds like your friends Kymco has a head promblem(gasket/torque/cracked or a cracked cylinder.) Easy fix if its head.I just recently sold my 08 special edtion 450 Grizzly so I could get a sxs.Just doing reseach on Kymcos,but from what i have seen & read on the net. they are not too bad for the $.

#7 ·
I know this is a old thread but i must chime in. First Kymco has had no head trouble what so ever if so i would know first hand. Kymco is right in line with the other OE's No i'am not stating this becouse i'am a dealer but i have no bullinting's stating head problems or have i had any head problems with the unites i have sold in the last 2 years of the uxv and mxu 500's probley around 30 of them uxv taking most of the sales. Is there one or 2 out there with head problems probaly so isnt there cats, kawie's, honda's ect. out there with issues.

I know what your probley thinking it's Kymco the name that puts a bad tast in your mouth when you here of a promblem such as a head promblem but it seams that no one seams to care when they read about a honda ect. having issues.

I dont think you'll go wrong with any Kymco these days as they work with such co. as Cat, honda, kawie ect.

Did you know kymco builds 11 unites for Cat ???????

#8 ·
I know this is a old thread but i must chime in. First Kymco has had no head trouble what so ever if so i would know first hand. Kymco is right in line with the other OE's No i'am not stating this becouse i'am a dealer but i have no bullinting's stating head problems or have i had any head problems with the unites i have sold in the last 2 years of the uxv and mxu 500's probley around 30 of them uxv taking most of the sales. Is there one or 2 out there with head problems probaly so isnt there cats, kawie's, honda's ect. out there with issues.

I know what your probley thinking it's Kymco the name that puts a bad tast in your mouth when you here of a promblem such as a head promblem but it seams that no one seams to care when they read about a honda ect. having issues.

I dont think you'll go wrong with any Kymco these days as they work with such co. as Cat, honda, kawie ect.

Did you know kymco builds 11 unites for Cat ???????
Good points across the board the Bombman.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.